Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ta-da!

Sept. 4, 2011
While we were on the phone with Ken's parents, Sarah stood up on her own for the first time!  Man, I wish I had had my camera handy!  But I can't live with that thing hanging around my neck.  I have, however, been trying to capture the act on video but it's hard since she only does it sporadically at this point.  It really was cute to see!

We were sitting on the floor downstairs, Sarah sitting in front of me playing with Mr. Potato Head.  I turned to the right for a just a moment to locate a remote and when I turned back, she was in the process of standing.  She stood with her arms raised high, like she was saying, "Ta-da!"  It didn't last long and she plopped back onto her butt.  She's done it only 3 or 4 more times since Sunday night, but it seems to be happening more and more often.  One of these days I'll get a photo or video!  I'm sure!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment