Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The squirrels in Indiana....

We passed by a church's pumpkin sale today and Anna thought it was pretty cool.

Anna:  I want to get my pumpkin from there.
Me:  We're probably going to get one this weekend from the festival we're going to.
Anna:  I want to paint my pumpkin and put it outside on the porch.
Ken:  And hopefully the squirrels won't eat it.  (we have psycho squirrels in our neighborhood that eat EVERYTHING!)
Anna:  I don't want the squirrels to get it.
Ken:  Well, the only place we could put it where the squirrels can't get it is inside the house, but then nobody could see it.
Anna:  Well, I hope the squirrels go to Indiana where it's hot and won't eat my pumpkin.

Us:  *laughing*

That was random, wasn't it?  :)  Why Indiana and why she thinks it's hot there....that's anyone's guess!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment