Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Quick thinking!

The other night I had the rare opportunity to watch a DVD by myself (Daddy had taken the girls "out" to give me some peace!). So, I made a bowl of popcorn and sat down on the recliner to watch "Voyage of the Dawn Treader." Part way into the movie, Ken and the girls came back home and Anna came downstairs to watch the movie with me.

For the next half hour, she kept asking "Mommy, where are they going?" and "Mommy, what are they doing?" Having never seen the movie (and I guess too tired to think up a simple answer) I kept telling her, "Anna, I don't know. I've never seen this movie before" until I felt like a broken record.

Finally, she asked one more time. All I got out was an "Anna...." before she quickly scolded, "I'm not talkin' to YOU! I'm talking to the TV! TV, where are they going?"

That was pretty funny! She kept asking the TV questions instead of me for the remainder of the movie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment