Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random thoughts

Anna has a habit of speaking out with random thoughts. Usually they're pretty funny.

A while back, just out of the blue, Anna says to me, "Mommy, I really like snores."

That sort of threw me for a loop. I wasn't sure what she was talking about - maybe Daddy's new C-pac machine for his sleep apnea? I had no idea.

"You really like...snores?" I prompted, hoping she'd give me details.

"Yeah," she said. "I love snores. They taste good."

Ah! Okay, another piece to the puzzle. "Snores" were edible.

"What are 'snores' made of?" I asked, still a little adrift.

"They have marshmallows and chocolate and crackers," she supplied.

"Oh, you mean s'mores!" I said.

"Yeah!" she nodded. "Snores!"

If you've read some of my previous posts, you can probably guess what we call s'mores in our household! :)

1 comment: